TTCMP Network Toolkit streamlines the design and commissioning operations during the network deployment and simplifies the maintenance activities.
- Fast Network Design: you can effortlessly design a complete network applying your technical requirements
- First set-up and commissioning simplification: troubleshooting of the network configuration is made available by specific commissioning tools
- Maintenance Optimization: easy fault detection, Plug-and-play functionality to replace faulty devices
- Multi-platform applications that can be easily installed on your computer
- Network status information
- Continuous monitoring of Networking Devices
- Auto-configuration of Networking Devices with no need for skilled technicians
- Information is made available to implement troubleshooting
VDS Rail's TTCMP Network Toolkit is composed by:
- TTCMP Network Designer graphical user interface
- TTCMP Services
- TTCMP Commissioning Tools
TTCMP Network Designer graphical user interface allows you to easily configure the whole network by:
- Setting-up connections between active nodes and end devices
- Defining the complete device configuration: IP address, VLAN, QoS, etc.
- Defining the global parameters (e.g., default gateway) and easily apply them to all nodes.
TTCMP Services conveys live information through the network to all nodes and enables infield configuration:
- Diagnostic data e.g. failure detection ( wrong connections, wrong configuration, etc.)
- Active nodes’ or End Devices parameters’ set-up
The TTCMP Commissiong Tools are specifically designed to be used by the infield engineers and allow them to operate on the entire network by simply connecting to a single node, thus saving considerable time. The application can be used to set-up parameters, edit configuration, and simulate the network’s behavior resulting from the modifications made.